Yields 8 – 10 mini pizzas
1 eggplant, chopped into circles
2 tbsp cheddar or mozzarella cheese (if vegan, use vegan soy cheese or substitute with some veggies!)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
8 – 9 fresh grape tomatoes, diced
1. Chop the eggplant into circles.
2. Lay them facing up one side on top of a foil and drizzle a little olive oil on top of each. Place the foil into the oven (I used my toaster oven and it worked just fine). Roast for about 5 minutes and then flip the pieces over and roast the other side for about 5 minutes.
3. Remove your slices (they will be hot so be careful!). On the side, dice your tomatoes and crush with the backside of your spoon so they become mushy (a little like the consistency of sauce). Drizzle the tomatoes with the remaining olive oil and mix together.
4. Top your eggplant slices with the tomatoes and then the cheese. Sprinkle your garlic powder on top.
5. If you want the cheese melted, microwave your pizzas for about a minute or you can enjoy just like that since the eggplant is already warm!