Yields 18 Servings
Serving Size: 1 cookie/ball
1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
6 tbsp creamy organic peanut-butter (if you are allergic to peanuts, you can substitute with cashew, sunflower, or almond butter as well – basically any nut butter you want!)
1 scoop SunWarrior Chocolate Warrior Protein Powder (can substitute with your own protein powder and 2 tbsps of cocoa powder if you don’t specifically have chocolate flavored powder)
2 ripe bananas, peeled
7 deglet noor dates, pitted
4 tbsp chia seeds
1. Place all of your ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
2. Use a masher to mix all of the ingredients together, focusing on mashing the bananas and the dates properly.
3. After you’ve mashed as much as you can, place the batter into the blender and blend on a high pulse for 5 minutes if you think your batter is still not even (the way to tell is if you see date pieces or banana pieces that aren’t fully mashed).
4. Take all of the batter out of the blender and place it back into the mixing bowl. Place the bowl into the refrigerator for about 10 – 15 minutes to harden a little. Be warned that your hands will get very dirty because the batter is sticky – it’s all peanut butter yum!
5. While your batter is in the fridge, line a serving plate or platter with parchment paper.
6. Remove the batter and use your hands or scooper/spoon to make 18 evenly-sized balls. Place them on the parchment paper. You can press down on the balls with the back of a spoon if you want them to be more cookie-shaped.
7. Place the parchment paper into the fridge and eat whenever you want! The cookies will stay fresh in the fridge for about 4 – 5 days. You can enclose them in an airtight container too to store but make sure you line the bottom of the container with parchment paper or your cookie will stick to the bottom of the container.