Yields 12 servings
Serving Size: 1 cookie
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour (you can use all-purpose flour if you want)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup canola oil
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix together all of the ingredients except the flour.
3. After the sugar has dissolved, throw in the flour. Mix everything thoroughly and then fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Spoon 12 even lemon-sized balls and roll into a perfect ball.
5. Push slightly to flatten the balls into cookies.
6. Spray a pan with a little PAM and then place each of the cookies 2 inches apart.
7. Bake for ~ 10 minutes and check to see if the cookies are done. Let them cool down before you enjoy! My sister said they taste delicious with some milk or just alone!